Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Tarzan (1999)

>> Wednesday, April 13, 2011



Plot:
A man raised by gorillas must decide where he really belongs when he discovers he is a human.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120855/

My Comment:
Among Disney's movies, Tarzan is the ordinary one. Compared to "once upon a time" and "happily ever after" stories, this movie didn't stand out. It's average, however, I have to give a standing ovation to the soundtrack. Despite the average movie, the soundtrack is the most dazzling one especially for Phil Collin's song and the sensational music arranger Mark Mancina who also arranged the music for August Rush.

IMDb Rating: 7 / 10
My Rating : 6.5 / 10

Awards:

Academy Awards 2000:
Best Music, Original Song: Phil Collins For the song "You'll Be In My Heart".

Golden Globes Awards 2000:
Best Original Song - Motion Picture: Phil Collins For the song "You'll Be In My Heart".

Grammy Awards 2000:
Best Soundtrack Album: Phil Collins (artist), Mark Mancina (album producer)

Other 7 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP