Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Sky High (2005)

>> Thursday, November 15, 2012


Plot:
Set in a world where superheroes are commonly known and accepted, young Will Stronghold, the son of the Commander and Jetstream, tries to find a balance between being a normal teenager and an extraordinary being.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405325/

My Comment:
This movie is quite interesting. How's the life in High School when you have special power? And this movie describes the condition very well. I was thinking more like X-Men but hey this version is the cheesy x-men high school one. I must say that the effect is ridiculous and the superpowers are overrated. But what I like about this movie is the moral message that it sends. No matter how powerful you are, there must be other ones that are more powerful. Conclusion is High school is just high school where puberty starts.

IMDb Rating: 6.3 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP