Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

>> Friday, November 16, 2012


Plot:
The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it and to learn its secrets.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/

My Comment:
This is the worst of the Tranformers movies I've ever seen. I agree if someone says, whoever wrote this is a moron. Okay so the movie told me that Sam had troubles of finding a job and that he mattered. But the movie didn't lead me to a conclusion. Rosie Huntington is a complete fake, her act was so horrible, so terrible i can't describe it in words. I know that this is a robotic action, but it's just too much. No new moves or scenes that differ to previous movies. Patrick Dempsey is a hottie but I must admit that I don't understand the role of his character. I spent two and a half an hour for nothing.

IMDb Rating: 6.3 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10 

Awards

Annie Awards 2012
Animated Effects in a Live Action Production: Florent Andorra

BMI Film & TV Awards 2012
BMI Film Music Award: Steve Jablonsky

Visual Effects Society Awards 2012
Outstanding Created Environment in a Live Action Feature Motion Picture: Tom Martinek, John Hansen, Giles Hancock, Scott Younkin
155 Wacker Drive
Outstanding Models in a Feature Motion Picture: Dave Fogler, Rene Garcia, Kelvin Chu, Timothy Brakensiek
Driller
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP