Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

>> Sunday, November 11, 2012


Plot:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to a gamma ray experiment gone wrong, transforms into a giant green-skinned hulk whenever his pulse rate gets too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800080/

My Comment:
This is one of the worst Marvel movie that I've watched. I can deal with the actions and the stories, but gosh! The acts were horrible. Tim Roth, a person that I love because his 1900 movie, but he makes me disappointed. He can't act action movie, then why people chose him? Edward Norton, as a hulk? When you watch this movie, you will know that something's wrong. Liv Tyler, she's okay, but stilll.... awkward and no love chemistry. I gave 6 for the action only.

IMDb Rating: 6.9 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP