Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The King of Fighters (2010)

>> Monday, September 13, 2010



Plot:
Live-action feature based on the video game "King of Fighters"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038685/

My Comment:
Another movie based on video game. Another "similar like Tekken movie". That's what I thought. And my intuition was perfect bright. This movie sucks! I even think Tekken was way better than this one. It's regrettable to watch in theater (Not too much, since it was the last option). My advice is to watch it in a "accidentally popped on... TV and you have nothing else to do" situation.

IMDb Rating : 3.7 / 10
My Rating : 4 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP