Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Crank (2006)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
Professional assassin Chev Chelios learns his rival has injected him with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479884/

My Comment:
4 words
"the worst movie ever"

The effects looked so fake, the plot was confusing

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 2 / 10


Awards:

World Stunt Awards 2007:
Best Specialty Stunt: Michael Nicely, Sean Graham
The lead character drives in circles on a motorcycle to escape the police. After escaping, he stands on the motorcycle and eventually is thrown off and crashes into an outdoor cafe.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP