Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Green Lantern (2011)

>> Thursday, November 15, 2012






Plot:
A test pilot is granted an alien ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133985/

My Comment:
It's not as bad as people say. But yes, I would say this movie is so typical and predictable. The Green Lantern appearance was not as much as i wanted and I need more of the actions. However, I would let it pass since it's the birth of Green Lantern that the movie told me more about the drama not the actions. What I like about this movie is that the effect is great, I love the Green Lantern outfit and love the appearance of the Parallax, gave me the shiver. And most of all, Ryan Reynolds is the best choice for this movie.


IMDb Rating: 5.9 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP