Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Avengers (2012)

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Plot: 
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/ 


My Comment:
Just as good as i was expected. It's a mixture of comedy and action, what could be more fun than that! Each character stands out and no one is left behind. But, there is always the top character in the movie, Iron Man, ladies and gentlemen. I love to see small jokes that the characters make even when in a serious situation. I have to tell you this, I love Captain America, he's a true soldier and no one can deny his wise orders. Unfortunately, the cut scenes are only available on DVD (you can find it on youtube), some of the scenes are connected with what's going on in the big screen. Must watch movie!

IMDb Rating: 8.4 / 10
My Rating: 8 / 10

Awards:

Hollywood Film Festival 2012:
Visual Effects of the Year: Jeff White

Teen Choice Awards 2012:
Choice Summer Movie Star: Male: Chris Hemsworth
Also for Snow White and the Huntsman (2012).
Choice Summer Movie: Action Adventure
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP