Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

August Rush (2007)

>> Thursday, April 7, 2011



Plot:
A drama with fairy tale elements, where an orphaned musical prodigy uses his gift as a clue to finding his birth parents.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426931/

My Comment:
Wow, it was amazing.... This is one of the best musical movies I've ever seen. The Music pieces are incredible! The plot didn't predominate however it played an important role on finding the musics by August Rush. I was shocked when I knew that Jonathan could actually sing. He had a great voice. The musics, I like the slow sad "Moondance" tune and the piece from August for the last music for the scene. Definitely going to by those pieces. However, this movie was not flawless. The stunt-hand of August Rush's hand looked a bit old and crippled.

IMDb Rating: 7.5 / 10
My Rating: 8 / 10

Awards:

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films 2008
Best Performance by a Younger Actor: Freddie Highmore

Young Artist Awards 2008:
Best Family Feature Film (Comedy or Drama)
Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actor - Fantasy or Drama: Leon Thomas III



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP