Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Switch (2010)

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011



Plot:
An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889573/

My Comment:
This movie reminds me of Billy Crystal's movie "When Harry Met Sally" where friends turned into lovers after a long time friendship. But, this movie is more likely to be a family movie than a romance movie. I didn't impressed by Jennifer's act, it was nothing special, similar like her characters on other movies. However, I like Sebastian aka Thomas Robinson. he was so tiny, cute but smart. Overall, not very bad for a family saturday night.

IMDb Rating: 5.9 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP