Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Hot Fuzz (2007)

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011



Plot:
Jealous colleagues conspire to get a top London cop transferred to a small town and paired with a witless new partner. On the beat, the pair stumble upon a series of suspicious accidents and events.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425112/

My Comment:
This movie was not hilarious like i'd thought, however it's not bad to watch all of the actions. The first scene of the movie succeed drawing my attention and made me excited till the end. It's hard to find a good British movie. I recommend this one because it's unusual. Overall, it's kickin'

IMDb Rating: 8 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

Empire Awards, UK 2008:
Best Comedy

National Movie Awards, UK 2007:
Best Commedy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP