Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

When Harry Met Sally (1989)

>> Thursday, June 24, 2010



Plot:
Harry and Sally have known each other for years, and are very good friends, but they fear sex would ruin the friendship.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098635/

My Comment:
This movie was wonderful, and one of the must watch movies. Perfection was the best word for this movie. Got the drama, got the romantic, got the wit, got good plot, and wonderful soundtrack. I think i have to watch it again, I don't know why. I think the excitement is still growing in me. Wonderful story. I was very touched by the love stories told by the elderlies.

IMDb Rating : 7.7 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10

Awards:

ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards 1990:
Top Box Office Films: Marc Shaiman

American Comedy Awards 1990:
Funniest Actor in a Motion Picture (Leading Role): Billy Crystal
Funniest Actress in a Motion Picture (Leading Role): Meg Ryan

BAFTA Awards 1990:
Best Screenplay - Original: Nora Ephron



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP