Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Yi tian tu long ji: Zhi mo jiao jiao zhu (Kung Fu Cult Master) (1993)

>> Monday, March 7, 2011



Plot:
Set during the Yuen Dynasty, many sects compete for possession of the two golden swords which contain the secret to dominance of the world of martial arts.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108624/

My Comment:
I've watched this movie hundred of times. I think that TV local stations here have made this movie their must broadcast movie at least once a year. However, i am very keen of this movie. It's funny and full of action. Moreover, Jet Lee and Sammo Hung were the main characters. My comment after watching this movie for the first time: it was a bit different with the TV-series plot; so weird with the fast-character changing of Mo Kei, which was from naive guy to an arrogant, assertive man. Until now, I still wonder whether there would be a sequel or not, and whether it would end just like the series.

IMDb Rating: 6.2 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP