Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

My Sassy Girl (2008)

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011



Plot:
A sweet Midwestern guy with his life planned out for himself is wooed, groomed, and ultimately dumped by a complicated, elusive gal.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404254/

My Comment:
Oh My God, It's the worst adapted movie I've ever seen. Unlike The Lake House that succeed adapting Korean movie Il Mare, My Sassy Girl was a disaster. My Sassy Girl was originally made by showing South Korean traditions such as physical action (seems like bullying), informal or formal conversation and etc. It's weird to watch the American version where the traditions seemed to be conversely forced to American. The plot was a mess, the actors seemed amateur. Better watch the original version.

IMDb Rating: 5.9 / 10
My Rating: 4 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP