Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Lake House (2006)

>> Monday, March 8, 2010



Plot:
A lonely doctor who once occupied an unusual lakeside home begins exchanging love letters with its former resident, a frustrated architect. They must try to unravel the mystery behind their extraordinary romance before it's too late.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/

My Comment:
A perfect flick for Valentine's Day. As much as I can say that the acts of those two lovey doveys are underrated, their chemistry between Bullock and Reeves is undeniable. It's more than just a romantic movie if you care to read between the lines. Patience sometimes is just what you need when it comes to love.

IMDb Rating : 6.8 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10

Awards:

Teen Choice Awards 2006:
Movies - Choice Liplock: Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP