Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo (My Sassy Girl) (2001)

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011



Plot:
Based on a series of true stories posted by Ho-sik Kim on the Internet describing his relationship with his girlfriend. These were later transformed into a best-selling book and the movie follows the book closely. It describes the meeting of Kyun-woo (Cha) and an unnamed girl. Kyun-woo is shamed into assisting the girl because the other passengers mistakenly think she is his girlfriend. Once he helps her, Kyun-woo develops a deep sense of responsibility for her which enables him to tolerate (somehow) the girls abuses. Written by Thomas Giammarco.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293715/

My Comment:
Before I watched this movie, I'd read some of the reviews. Everyone praised this movie, it was funny yet romantic. I felt the same way like the reviewers. It's hard for not smiling in each scene. The ending was kinda tearjerker (cried a bit). However, this movie was not funny as I'd thought. I was hoping that I could Laugh out loud with the super hilarious scenes. It turned out, this movie was a bit exaggerated.

IMDb Rating: 8.2 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Blue Dragon Awards 2001:
Best New Actor: Tae-hyun Cha

Fant-Asia Film Festival 2003:
Most Popular Film: Jae-young Kwak

Grand Bell Awards, South Korea 2002:
Best Actress: Gianna Jun
Best Screenplay, Adapted: Jae-young Kwak

Other 2 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP