Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Daybreakers (2009)

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011



Plot:
In the year 2019, a plague has transformed most every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vamps on a way to save humankind.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433362/

My Comment:
Wow, this is what I call a good movie. Full suspense, action and mystery. From the beginning of this movie, i already felt the creepy sensation. The actors, Willem Dafoe, Ethan Hawke and Michael Dorman were tremendous, they acted as if it was real. this movie reminds me of "I Am Legend".

IMDb Rating: 6.5 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP