Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Anastasia (1997)

>> Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Plot:
The only surviving child of the Russian Royal Family hooks up with two con men while the undead Rasputin seeks her death.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118617/

My Comment:
It's my most favorite animation for all time. The plot was "every-girl-wants-to-be-a-princess"-Ly great. Meg Ryan and John Cusack are enchanting, perfect voices for Anastasia and Dimitri. It's wonderful to watch this classic movie over and over again, love the soundtracks. Perfect. I give 9 for the soundtracks. However, whenever I see a good appealing movie, i kinda feel sad at the end, even though the movie has a happy ending. Maybe because I don't want this movie to ever end.

IMDb Rating: 6.7 / 10
My Rating: 9 / 10

Awards:

ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards 1999:
Most Performed Songs from Motion Pictures: Lynn Ahrens, Stephen Flaherty For the song "At the Beginning".

Annie Awards 1998:
Outstanding Individual Achievement for Voice Acting by a Male Performer in an Animated Feature Production: Hank Azaria For playing "Bartok".

Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 1998:
Favorite Animated Family Movie

Other 6 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP