Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Letters To Juliet (2010)

>> Sunday, March 20, 2011



Plot:
An American girl on vacation in Italy finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by a the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892318/

My Comment:
I was really excited because i was hoping to have a great happy-ending romantic movie. It turned out, it didn't satisfy me as a whole. Even though I found that the romantic scenes between Amanda and Christopher were limited and somehow "unbelievably-romantic-story" for just in days, this movie turned out okay. I still got the romantic breezes, felt touched, and the most important thing is, the leading artists are gorgeous. Christopher Egan is undoubtedly hot!

IMDb Rating: 6.3 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP