Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Town (2010)

>> Saturday, February 12, 2011



Plot:
As he plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent looking to bring him and his crew down.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0840361/

My Comment:
I must admire Ben Affleck. He's not only a good actor but also a great director. 2 hours movie felt short, and I think it's brilliant. A little bit reminds me of Public Enemies. However, my big appreciation doesn't go to Ben, but to Jeremy Renner. No doubt that his acts are extremely good. I've fallen in love with his acting since The Hurt Locker. Nice flick!

IMDb Rating: 7.7 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10


Awards:

National Board of Review, USA 2010:
Best Ensemble Cast

San Diego Film Critics Society Awards 2010:
Body of Work Award: Rebecca Hall Also for Please Give (2010) and Red Riding: In the Year of Our Lord 1974 (2009).

Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards 2010:
Best Acting Ensemble: Pete Postlethwaite, Chris Cooper, Slaine, Blake Lively, Owen Burke, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm, Jeremy Renner, Ben Affleck, Titus Welliver



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP