Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Public Enemies (2009)

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Plot:
The Feds try to take down notorious American gangsters John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson and Pretty Boy Floyd during a booming crime wave in the 1930s.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152836/

My Comment:
I can't deny the great acting of Johnny Depp, and off course the great Christian Bale which i adore very much..
But the story wass just so boring, don't like the plot, i don't blame the movie
It was based on true story..
I've heard that the detective died because of suicide....wew, what a shock!

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP