Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Buried (2010)

>> Thursday, February 10, 2011



Plot:
Paul is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462758/

My Comment:
It's outrageous, nightmare scenes, scary. I was amazed that it was a one man show and it's brilliant. I felt that I was there, thinking that I was Paul all the time. It's like been punched all over the place, when they told you to get your hopes high, then they told you that it was over, and then went back to try your hopes. What can I say, it's the best movie in 2010 so far.

IMDb Rating: 7.3 / 10
My Rating: 9 / 10

Awards:

National Board of Review, USA 2010:
Best Screenplay - Original: Chris Sparling



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP