Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

X-Men : The Last Stand (2006)

>> Friday, September 3, 2010



Plot:
When a cure is found to treat mutations, lines are drawn amongst the X-Men, led by Professor Charles Xavier, and the Brotherhood, a band of powerful mutants organized under Xavier's former ally, Magneto.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376994/

My Comment:
Not too X-cellent for the last stand. There was something bothering me, It's just I don't like the plot. Irritating, and in some points I acknowledged it like medieval times, hiding at the forest, too classic and I don't like it. Many mutant powers were discovered when Magneto's team attacked, but not too many, so my hoping to see more incredible powers was not happening. However it was still a good flick to watch, nice action, and it's very important to know what was the end of this trilogy.

IMDb Rating : 6.9 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:
Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA 2007:
Saturn Award: Best Supporting Actress: Famke Janssen

Hollywood Film Festival 2006:
Make-Up of the Year: Kris Evans

Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards 2006:
Sierra Award: Best Visual Effects

Satellite Awards: 2006:
Best Film Editing: Mark Helfrich, Mark Goldblatt, Julia Wong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP