Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

X-Men Origins : Wolverine (2009)

>> Friday, September 3, 2010



Plot:
After seeking to live a normal life, Logan sets out to avenge the death of his girlfriend by undergoing the mutant Weapon X program and becoming Wolverine.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/

My Comment:
I thought this origins of Wolverine would be a blast. Not. It's not better than the x-men trilogy. X-men was pretty good for its first and second movie, but for the third and this origins, it was so ordinary. There was nothing to attract me. Maybe because the director was different. However, It's still a nice movie to catch. A marvel fan, you should watch.

IMDb Rating : 6.7 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Teen Choice Awards 2009:
Choice Movie Actor: Action Adventure: Hugh Jackman
Choice Movie: Action Adventure



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP