Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Toy Story 3 (2010)

>> Monday, August 16, 2010



Plot:
The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/

My Comment:
At first I though that this movie would not be as good as its first and second movie. It turned out, it's the best one from toy story's previous movies. Andy's getting bigger, so was his toys. Andy had to go, the toys had too. And I became a crybaby at the end. Nonstop crying. It's the best end movie for the trilogy, no doubt, that this movie would be nominated and win some oscars next year... You really have to watch this trilogy movie!

IMDb Rating : 8.9 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10


Awards

Golden Globe Awards 2011:
Best Animated Film

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP