Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Killers (2010)

>> Sunday, August 15, 2010



Plot:
A vacationing woman meets her ideal man, leading to a swift marriage. Back at home, however, their idyllic life is upset when they discover their neighbors could be assassins who have been contracted to kill the couple.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1103153/

My Comment:
The trailer looked awesome, and I thought this movie was going to be a full action romance comedy movie. But i think it's forced to be a comedy and action movie at the same time. It's so cheesy and irrational. When I saw this movie, it reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was pretty similar. But it was way different. The action, the romance, the gag. I can say that this movie was the raw version of mr. and mrs. smith. Overall, it was a simple movie for a simple day, no need to stress out on this movie.

IMDb Rating : 4.3 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP