Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Il Divo (2008)

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010



Plot:
The story of Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti, who has been elected to Parliament seven times since is was established in 1946.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023490/

My Comment:
I had no idea about Italian government. The condition of Italian politics at that time, about the mobs. I was really blind. But, I must say, i was quite bored. So many conversation that i didn't understand and it was so hard to read Andreotti's expression. It was subjective and almost anti-climax. Most of it just plain.

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Cannes Film Festival 2008:
Jury Prize: Paolo Sorrentino

David di Donatello Awards 2009:
Best Actor (Migliore Attore Protagonista): Toni Servillo
Best Cinematography (Migliore Direttore della Fotografia): Luca Bigazzi
Best Hair Design/Styling (Migliore Acconciatore): Aldo Signoretti
Best Make-Up (Migliore Truccatore): Vittorio Sodano
Best Music (Migliore Musicista): Teho Teardo
Best Supporting Actress (Migliore Attrice non Protagonista): Piera Degli Esposti
Best Visual Effects (Migliori Effetti Speciali Visivi): Nicola Sganga, Rodolfo Migliari

Other 8 awards won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP