Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Teen Spirit (TV) (2011)

>> Saturday, December 3, 2011



Plot:
The story is about Amber, a mean popular girl who gets electrocuted and dies and is not allowed to enter into heaven unless she helps the least popular girl in school become Prom Queen within a week, but things do not go as planned.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1845866/

My Comment:
ABC Family has good tv movies, and this movie is one of them. The story was simple but it is really morally important. Friendship after life, can you imagine that? The casts were also not bad at acting. Still, there are buts. This movie is a comedy movie but I just could not find that it was a comedy. It was shallow if you want to compare it with movies like Mean Girls. Overall, it's still good for a tv movie and I cried a little at the end of the movie.

IMDb Rating: 5 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP