Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Jackass 3D (2010)

>> Monday, January 16, 2012



Plot:
Johnny Knoxville and company return for the third installment of their TV show spin-off, where dangerous stunts and explicit public displays rule.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1116184/

My Comment:
This was the craziest thing I've ever watched. Funny, idiots, nasty, disgusting, mesmerized, that were my comments during the movie. I cracked all the time especially for the nasty things, not all people love this scene though. I don't but it was just too funny, however I made a pledge not to watch this movie again, one time only. I must say, they're a genius, thinking of idiot ways to kill themselves but can amuse people who watch it. Me no likey the movie but I give this movie big applause.

IMDb Rating: 7 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP