Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Holiday In Handcuffs (TV) (2007)

>> Saturday, December 3, 2011



Plot:
A struggling artist working as waitress kidnaps one of her customers to bring home and meet her parents at Christmas.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938666/

My Comment:
Not bad for a tv movie. A perfect movie for movie marathon on the holiday. Mario Lopez as always is charming and sexy. Melissa Joan Hart played a good role too. I really like the plot. Some scenes cracked me. But something is bothering me, how could you possibly be in love with just a little amount of time and no chemistry between those two persons?
Overall, let's just say thank God I was not wasting my money to watch this in the theater, but still good to watch.
PS: The youtube video that I put below contains spoiler!

IMDb Rating: 6.1 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP