Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Kissing Cousins (2008)

>> Wednesday, October 19, 2011



Plot:
A "relatively" romantic comedy about a professional heartbreaker (and cynical bachelor) who teams up with his attractive cousin from the UK in order to fool his friends into believing he is capable of a relationship. Hijinks and laughs ensue with a hilarious cast!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822819/

My Comment:
I was hoping to get a wonderful love story, but I am disappointed. I get the moral story that being a loner is not cool. But overall it was just so boring, and the actors played horribly. The bond between the characters seemed so fake. The relationship between Amir and his best friends seemed unreal. I really hate the character of the lead actor. Failed!

IMDb Rating: 5.7 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP