Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Ever After: A Cinderella Story (1998)

>> Monday, October 17, 2011



Plot:
The "real" story of Cinderella. A refreshing new take on the classic fairy tale.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120631/

My Comment:
I always love Cinderella story, and this version is the best version i have ever seen. As we know that fairy tale is not as perfect as we think. This movie interprets it well. Not only sad and happy, this movie also has its wit. It is funny, motivating, and somewhat unpredictable. The only problem that I found is that I could not feel enough love.

IMDb Rating: 6.9 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA 1999:
Best Actress: Drew Barrymore
Best Costumes: Jenny Beavan

Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 1999:
Favorite Actress - Drama/Romance: Drew Barrymore
Favorite Supporting Actress - Drama/Romance: Anjelica Huston

Kids' Choice Awards, USA 1999:
Favorite Movie Actress: Drew Barrymore
Also for The Wedding Singer (1998)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP