Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Spy Kids (2001)

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2011



Plot:
The children of secret-agent parents must save them from danger.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227538/

My Comment:
I thought it would be like Agent Cody Bank or other cool action kid movies. But it's a disaster. The enemies are ridiculous, the plot does not make sense. They can say it's a kid movie in defense, but it's not even a cool movie for kids. The action scenes were horrible, the only good thing about this movie is the average comedy.

IMDb Rating: 5.6 / 10
My Rating: 3 / 10

Awards:

ALMA Awards 2002:
Outstanding Director in a Motion Picture: Robert Rodriguez

ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards 2002:
Top Box Office Films: John Debney
Also for Cats & Dogs (2001) and The Princess Diaries (2001)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP