Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Jane Eyre (1996)

>> Sunday, October 16, 2011



Plot:
Jane Eyre is an orphan cast out as a young girl by her aunt, Mrs. Reed, and sent to be raised in a harsh charity school for girls. There she learns to be come a teacher and eventually seeks employment outside the school. Her advertisement is answered by the housekeeper of Thornfield Hall, Mrs. Fairfax. Written by Volker Boehm
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116684/

My Comment:
I was really touched by this movie. Tearjerker since the first scene. It was a harsh, painful journey for Jane, and during the movie I was hoping that it would be a happy ending, a happy situation for Jane. It turned out that way, however, I am not satisfied because in the end I only felt gloomy. The actors were great, they played really good, I just do not fond of the ending, I should try to watch another Jane Eyre version and compare it to this movie.

IMDb Rating: 6.6 / 10
My Rating: 6.5 / 10

Awards:

David di Donatello Awards 1996:
Best Costume Design (Migliore Costumista): Jenny Beavan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP