Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

>> Saturday, August 6, 2011



Plot:
A spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys and natives are all that stand in their way.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/

My Comment:
My comments while watching: "Huh?" "Okay" "Why everybody's (old men) laughing?".
I really am disappointed. Even Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, and Sam Rockwell couldn't help this movie. At first, I thought this movie would be great, directed by "Iron Man" movies director, Jon Favreau and Steven Spielberg as the Executive Producer. Turned out, I was like watching movies in the 90's. The jokes were cheesy and old fashion, the effect was acceptable (I need "wow" one), the script and the actors suck.
PS: Make me thing that every non-3D movie might be suck.

IMDb Rating: 6.8 / 10
My Rating: 5.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP