Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Step Up 3D (2010)

>> Friday, August 5, 2011



Plot:
A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers,find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1193631/

My Comment:
I had no expectation of this movie. The second movie was a failure, the third was...better (I guess?). The sequels still can't beat the first original movie of Step Up. The first 30 minutes of the movie was like hell, it was boring... Gets better when the dance scene awed me (only the dance scenes).
PS: The leading actor really looks like Ashton Kutcher... I thought it was him.

IMDb Rating: 5.7 / 10
My Rating: 5.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP