Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Bride & Prejudice (2004)

>> Sunday, August 7, 2011



Plot:
Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice gets a Bollywood treatment.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361411/

My Comment:
This movie is good in its unique way. Some people may not be pleased because it's different from the original plot of Jane Austen. The chemistry between the leading actors were lacking, but somehow this movie got the romance. It was weird to see such well-known "Pride and Prejudice" in Bollywood and I couldn't stop laughing. It's as if there's a little India in everyone, when they're dancing and singing... Compared to American version of Pride and Prejudice, this movie is way better.

IMDb Rating: 6 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP