Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)

>> Monday, August 15, 2011



Plot:
A father's life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570728/

My Comment:
Finally! Found a good movie to watch. This movie was simple, yet funny and inspiring. All of the actors played their roles remarkably. I can see the love sparkles between the actors and the script was lovable and not exaggerated. Ryan Gosling was totally hot, Emma Stone was incredibly beautiful. This movie makes me want to love someone... Cause true love exists.

IMDb Rating: 8.0 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP