Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Hari Untuk Amanda (Hari (Day) for Amanda) (2010)

>> Saturday, July 9, 2011



Plot:
Amanda is a female in her mid twenties that suddenly lands herself in a great anxiety. The problem arises when Hari, her ex-boyfriend suddenly shows up in her life when in the next 10 days she will be getting married to Dody. Amanda and Hari had a relationship for 8 years until they finally broke up.
http://filmasia.blogspot.com/2010/02/hari-untuk-amanda-indonesia-2010.html

My Comment:
I didn't expect this movie would be good, and that's true. It is boring. The story was pretty good though, the past haunts you when you've already taken the big step. But the idea of each scene is ordinary, nothing special. It's only 90 minutes but it felt like hours. Overall, nahh, it's not good.

IMDb Rating: 7.1 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP