Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Cars 2 (2011)

>> Thursday, July 7, 2011



Plot:
Star race car Lightning McQueen and his pal Mater head overseas to compete in the World Grand Prix race. But the road to the championship becomes rocky as Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1216475/

My Comment:
My comment would be, it's more stylish, more sophisticated but not impressive. The plot of this movie is likely to be found in any movies. Friendship, "everything will be alright if you're being you"... well, I hoped that the action scenes would bring "the ordinary" out, but actually it is not. This movie is good for kids, for adult... a bit laughable but just an okay.

IMDb Rating: 6.6 / 10
My Rating: 6.5 / 10



1 comments:

Rudi July 10, 2011 at 5:08 AM  

Review Kungfu Panda 2! :D, disono lagi maen pelem paan ajeh??

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP