Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Get Over It (2001)

>> Saturday, July 9, 2011



Plot:
When Berke Landers, a popular high school basketball star, gets dumped by his life-long girlfriend, Allison, he soon begins to lose it. But with the help of his best friend Felix's sister Kelly, he follows his ex into the school's spring musical. Thus endues a love triangle loosely based upon Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream", where Berke is only to find himself getting over Allison and beginning to fall for Kelly. Written by Will Nixon.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192071/

My Comment:
I don't like this movie at all. The idea that many famous actors play in it, Doesn't work! I hate that the main character was so dramatic and girly, and no love chemistry! Thank God, Ben Foster was saved by playing "The Messenger". This movie was his worst. The only good thing in this movie is the soundtrack. Period.

IMDb Rating: 5.6 / 10
My Rating: 4 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP