Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)

>> Saturday, July 16, 2011



Plot:
The final chapter begins as Harry, Ron, and Hermione continue their quest of finding and destroying the Dark Lord's three remaining Horcruxes, the magical items responsible for his immortality. But as the mystical Deathly Hallows are uncovered, and Voldemort finds out about their mission, the biggest battle begins and life as they know it will never be the same again. Written by Jordan
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1201607/

My Comment:
I was hoping to get more suspense feeling, just like what I got on the first part. Wondering that the duel between Harry and Voldemort would make me wowed. But, this movie was not like the previous movie, it's flat. I must say I was a bit disappointed. It's still good though, a tearjerker.... I cried and I hated it because I had this cold, and I didn't want to blow my nose. Overall from the first Harry Potter movie, it was a wonderful journey, definitely memorable, and will be lingered in everyone's memory. PS: I really love the trailer. WATCH IT IN 3D!

IMDb Rating: 8.7 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP