Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

El Laberinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) (2006)

>> Sunday, May 1, 2011



Plot:
In the fascist Spain of 1944, the bookish young stepdaughter of a sadistic army officer escapes into an eerie but captivating fantasy world
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457430/

My Comment:
It's fascinating when you put drama and imagination together in one movie. I couldn't take my eyes off of this movie. It was heart fast-beating and scary because there were a lot of blood especially when the army officer did his cruel thing. Dreadful, that's the perfect word for this movie. I really like the ending. It's dreadful but great. The actors played wonderfully. However, the monsters were not as scary as I'd thought. Some people said that the monster thing was scary, but not.

IMDb Rating: 8.4 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Academy Awards 2007:
Best Achievement in Art Direction: Eugenio Caballero (art director), Pilar Revuelta (set decorator)
Best Achievement in Cinematography: Guillermo Navarro
Best Achievement in Makeup: David Martí, Montse Ribé

BAFTA Awards 2007:
Best Costume Design: Lala Huete
Best Film not in the English Language: Alfonso Cuarón, Bertha Navarro, Frida Torresblanc, Guillermo del Toro
Best Make Up & Hair: José Quetglás, Blanca Sánchez

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films 2007:
Best International Film
Best Performance by a Younger Actor: Ivana Baquero

Other 60 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP