Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Resident Evil (2002)

>> Monday, May 2, 2011



Plot:
A special military unit fights a powerful, out-of-control supercomputer and hundreds of scientists who have mutated into flesh-eating creatures after a laboratory accident
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120804/

My Comment:
For a horror action movie, it's not that scary. I rather say, it's more a kick-ass movie than a horror movie. Perhaps when this movie was published in 2002, everybody would get scared. But, if you watch it nowadays, you won't get goosebumps. Because there are already many movies that talked about zombies, life after death. This movie might the pioneer of those movies. Action in this movie was great, Monsters not. Overall, it was okay.

IMDb Rating: 6.4 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP