Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Lottery Ticket (2010)

>> Saturday, April 30, 2011



Plot:
Kevin Carson is a young man living in the projects who has to survive a three-day weekend after his opportunistic neighbors find out he's holding a winning lottery ticket worth $370 million
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0979434/

My Comment:
This movie was quite good. About give back and dreams that come true. However, it was extremely plain. Everyone can make that kind of story, win lottery then give back, but it's still worth to watch though. I like the quick conversation between Kevin and Benny because it's quite funny. Overall, it was just nice, but I don't get it why this movie was rated 3.7 on IMDb, it was not that bad.

IMDb Rating: 3.7 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP