Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Ratatouille (2007)

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011



Plot:
Remy is a young rat in the French countryside who arrives in Paris, only to find out that his cooking idol is dead. When he makes an unusual alliance with a restaurant's new garbage boy, the culinary and personal adventures begin despite Remy's family's skepticism and the rat-hating world of humans
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382932/

My Comment:
What I like about this movie is that it's not limited only for children. This movie can also be enjoyed by adults too, even at a point I feel this movie is not meant for children. Even though it's fiction and is not making any sense, this movie looked like real and delivered it with details. In my opinion, this movie is one of the top ranks animation movie. I'm just a little bit disappointed that this movie was not that humorous. Overall, Great!

IMDb Rating: 8.1 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Academy Awards 2008:
Best Animated Feature Film of the Year: Brad Bird

Globes Awards 2008:
Best Animated Film

BAFTA Awards 2008:
Best Animated Film: Brad Bird

Other 40 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP