Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Last Airbender (2010)

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011



Plot:
The story follows the adventures of Aang, a young successor to a long line of Avatars, who must put his childhood ways aside and stop the Fire Nation from enslaving the Water, Earth and Air nations
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/

My Comment:
I really like this movie's trailer. It made me to expect more because it seemed there were a lot of great effects and full of actions. But, I am really disappointed. The story was really ugly, and what made it worse, there was none of the actors that could act. I think the director must have missed something which is this movie is based on a famous animation Avatar, so they had to make this movie better than the animation, but failed. The effects were great, at least I could imagine the real powerful Aang. I rated it 5, but because the effects were nice, I added a half.

IMDb Rating: 4.7 / 10
My Rating: 5.5 / 10

Awards:

Razzie Awards 2011:
Worst Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Worst Picture: Frank Marshall (Producer), Sam Mercer (Producer), (Kennedy/Marshall Company, The (Producer) , Nickelodeon Movies (Producer) , Paramount Communications Company (Distributor) and Blinding Edge Pictures (Producer) )
Worst Screenplay: Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, M. Night Shyamalan
Worst Supporting Actor: Jackson Rathbone Also for Eclipse (2010/I).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP