Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Oprah Winfrey Presents: Mitch Albom's For One More Day (2007) (TV)

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011



Plot:
A suicidal former baseball player is granted one more day with his deceased mother.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023504/

My Comment:
Yup, just one more day to look back and to realize that he had to fix the present. I think this movie was too ordinary even though I got a little teary in the end. The beginning of this movie was really boring, made me very sleepy, so I had to pause it to get some sleep. But it got better through the end.

IMDb Rating: 5.4 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10

Awards:

Satellite Awards 2007:
Best Motion Picture Made for Television



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP