Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Must Love Dogs (2005)

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011



Plot:
A forty-something preschool teacher looks to the personals for a change of pace and a relationship, with hilarious results.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417001/

My Comment:
All I could do was smiling and laughing, and also blushing during this movie. Every scene was felt important. This movie succeeded on creating romantic ambiance between Jake and Sarah. The script was wonderful, it was full of twisted funny words. It was hard not to smile or laugh listen to the funny words. I don't think that this movie quite related to dogs. The relating things that I could find were only "not dog owners" and "similar like dog behavior". Nice!

IMDb Rating: 5.8 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP