Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Lincoln Lawyer (2011)

>> Monday, April 11, 2011



Plot:
A lawyer conducts business from the back of his Lincoln town car while representing a high-profile client in Beverly Hills.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1189340/

My Comment:
I could feel the excitement from the very beginning of this movie. It was appealing how Matthew could charm me with his act. His character was really cool, smart, and unafraid to play it hard. And off course crafty. Ryan, i almost didn't recognize him, he seemed very different. I like the twisted mode of the story, how different cases could help each other. However, I felt that this movie was like an extended crime tv series but the good one.

IMDb Rating: 7.5 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



2 comments:

v i c c a f o x t r o t April 11, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

He's good and .. Well.. he has something.
Hahaha he reminds me with Adi Pura, senior actor from Indonesia.

Tria April 11, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

Adi Pura, i never knew him before, in what movie did he play?

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP